ISO/IEC 17024 Accreditation
We are proud to announce that IMM has achieved ISO/IEC 17024 Accreditation from Standards Malaysia on 29th March 2021 as a Persons Certification Body for the scope of accreditation detailed in the Schedule listed on Standards Malaysia website, www.jsm.gov.my/cab-directories.
What is ISO/IEC 17024 Accreditation?
- An International Standard which specifies criteria for the operation of a Personnel Certification Body(also known as a certification body for persons).
- Provides a global benchmark for quality certification of persons.
- Contains principles and requirements for a body certifying persons against specific requirements.
- Includes the development and maintenance of a certification scheme for persons.
- The overall purpose of certification of persons is to recognize an individual’s competence to perform a task or job.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 17024 Accreditation?