Materials Mind (MM) magazine is the new name for the IMM Newsletter, which was published four times a year. News articles in this newsletter have served to keep IMM members informed of the many events and activities of the institute. These will continue to be included in the new publication. Materials Mind will serve a wider spectrum of members, with information on product updates and new technological innovations.
Materials Mind 25
Full publication available for download (File size: 7 MB). Click Here
Cover Stories & Featured Articles
Asia Weld Tech 2019 and Asian Welding Federation Council Meeting
The Asian Welding Federation (AWF) Council Meeting was held on 25th – 26th April at Bangi Resort, where Mr. Sze Thiam Siong of Singapore Welding Society made his inaugural speech, commencing his role as the AWF president for the term 2019-2020...
Materials Lecture Competition 2019
The MLC 2019 semi-final was held on 4th April 2019 to select the top five finalists who competed in the MLC 2019 final on 30th April 2019.The MLC 2019 final event was officiated by the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic & International) UTeM, Prof. Datuk Ts. Dr. Mohd Razali Muhamad...
Participation of IMM Malaysia in the Sarawak Oil & Gas Seminar and Exhibition (SOGSE) 2019
Dewan Usahawan Bumiputera Sarawak (DUBS) has successfully organized the two-day Oil & Gas seminar and exhibition event, i.e., the Sarawak Oil & Gas Seminar and Exhibition (SOGSE) 2019 from 13th ‒ 14th April 2019 at Imperial Mall Hotel, Miri, Sarawak..
- Making Inroads into the Land Transport Industry Memorandum of Understanding between IMM and Prasarana Malaysia Berhad
- Forum on “Towards Polymeric Coating Fingerprinting” V Big Wave
- Forum on “Using Technology to Address Global Plastic and Environmental Issue
- Student Editorial Board Nanotechnology in Treatment of Cancer
- Rapporteurs’ Report of Forum on “Towards Fingerprinting of Polymeric Coatings” V Big Wave