ONE-DAY IMM CORROSION CONFERENCE 2021
Corrosion has been a rising challenge to the power, energy, and oil and gas industries, ranging from new facilities operating in harsher corrosive environment, to maintaining ageing assets to safely operate beyond their original designed lives. A holistic and proactive corrosion management is therefore essential in dealing with this issue as there is no one-size-fits-all recipe in managing the corrosion and assets integrity. The current knowledge base alone will not be sufficient to address the ever-changing challenges in current times. Innovative approaches and emerging digital technology are steadily reshaping the practice models among the corrosion fraternities. Hence, this one-day conference, with the theme “Holistic Corrosion Prevention and Management”, aims to explore the various latest technologies, research, digitalization, data analytics, best practices, and innovative solutions that can translate effective corrosion control practices into broader organizations.
Calling for Presenters/Exhibitors/Participants!
|Date:||21st October 2021|
|Time:||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
||DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Corrosion Management and Control
- Asset Integrity Management and Best Practices
- Data Science and Diagnostic Analytics
- Life Extension Strategies vs. Decommissioning
- Corrosion in oilfields, refineries, petrochemical plants
- Corrosion in marine, transportation, power industry
- Corrosion inhibitor and protection.
- Risk-based inspection and NDT
- Corrosion monitoring and testing
- Failure investigation and analysis
- Cathodic and anodic protection
Who Should Attend?
Technicians, Engineers, Managers, Academicians, Data Scientists, Sales & Technical Service Personnel, Students, HSE Personnel, Purchasing Personnel and IMM Certified Professionals in the following fields:
- Oil, gas, energy, and utilities
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Data sciences, machine learning
- Process manufacturing
- Pipeline, power
- Marine, transportation, construction
- Technical and vocational training institute
- College and university
Organized by IMM Corrosion Committee, Institute of Materials, Malaysia