HOW TO APPLY FOR RE-CERTIFICATION
- The certified individual must apply for recertification using the completed official application form for recertification e.g. IMM-CF-306A for JWES certification schemes and IMM-CF-306B for various other certification schemes.
- The following must be submitted with the application form:
- Recertification fees as established by the IMM Management with proof of payment;
- Current CV with details of past and current employment records to show continued work experience in the related field;
- Copy of current competency certificate;
- Copies of certificates of related courses attended to show professional development; and
- Any other documentary proof (if available) to show continued use of the skills required.
- The application form together with the relevant documents and the fees shall be submitted to the IMM Secretariat (email@example.com)
Download the application form for re-certification here:
FEES FOR RE-CERTIFICATION
IMM MEMBERSHIP FEE (RM)
|1||COATING INSPECTOR L1||5 YEARS||250.00||200.00||450.00|
|2||COATING INSPECTOR L2||5 YEARS||500.00||200.00||700.00|
|3||VIBRATION CAT 1||5 YEARS||250.00||200.00||450.00|
|4||VIBRATION CAT 2||5 YEARS||500.00||200.00||700.00|
|5||CORROSION TECHNICIAN||5 YEARS||250.00||200.00||450.00|
|6||CATHODIC PROTECTION TECHNICIAN||5 YEARS||250.00||200.00||450.00|
|7||CATHODIC PROTECTION ENGINEER||5 YEARS||500.00||200.00||700.00|
|8.||COATING FINGERPRINT||5 YEARS||250.00||200.00||450.00|
|9.||MECHANIL JOINT INTEGRITY –FLANGE BOLTED CONNECTION||3 YEARS||250.00||120.00||370.00|
|10.||MECHANIL JOINT INTEGRITY – SMALL BORE –PIPING TUBING AND VALVES||3 YEARS||250.00||120.00||370.00|
|11.||B1 B2 ASSISTANT BLASTER AND PAINTER||5 YEARS||250.00||200.00||450.00|
NOTE: For Certification Schemes not mentioned above, please contact the IMM Secretariat. The above fees are subject to change without notice.