THE RIGHTS OF APPLICANTS FOR IMM CERTIFICATION OF COMPETENCY
All applicants or candidates of IMM Competency Certification schemes have a right to:
- Be informed of your rights and responsibilities as an applicant.
- Choose your certification agency
- Be treated with courtesy, respect, and impartiality.
- Be tested with measures that meet professional standards.
- Know in advance of the submission process
- Know when the results will be available to you
- Have your test administered and your test results interpreted by appropriately qualified individuals
- Have your application results kept confidential to the extent allowed by law.
- Appeal against the rejection of your application
- Appeal against the results of certification
- Present concerns or inquiries about the testing process to the IMM Secretariat