This Fulfillment Policy is to be construed as an essential instrument of the Terms of Service.
- Prices are shown on certificate programs offered on the Service.
- Prices displayed on the Service at the time your order is accepted will be honored except in the case of obvious error.
- Whilst we use our best endeavors to ensure that all prices appearing on the Service are accurate, we do not guarantee that they are error-free and reserve our right to rectify any errors.
- If we discover an error in the price of any services that you have placed, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming or cancelling your order.
- If your credit/debit card is not denominated in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) the final price charged in your currency will be calculated by your issuing bank in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
- We accept payments via online transfer.
- Any payment by you to us will be done through third-party payment platforms (such as eGHL).
- We shall not be responsible for any delay in accepting payments where such third-party platforms were used as a mode of payment.
- Your Payment Information is kept securely by us.
- In the absence of negligence on our part, we shall not be liable for any loss you may suffer if any third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when using our Services.
Acceptance of Order
- Once you have entered your personal and payment details and placed your order, we shall send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your order.
- Your order will be accepted and the contract between you and the Institute of Materials, Malaysia will be completed when we send you an email to confirm that you have access to the certificate program. Only the certificate programs listed in the confirmation email sent are included in the contract formed.
- Members shall have a license to attend certificate programs that have been purchased by the Members.
- Members have a responsibility to check all details of the offline certificate program, including the date(s) and venue of the certificate program. Institute of Materials, Malaysia shall not be liable in the event that Members have missed the offline certificate program, in part or in full.
- Members may claim for refund for the certificate program(s) they purchased where:
- the certificate program(s) substantially differs from what was advertised;
- the Trainer/Examiner has failed to conduct the certificate program in completion.
- Institute of Materials, Malaysia has the discretion to reimburse your purchase.