CLEAN POWER & NEW ENERGY 2021
The CLEAN POWER & NEW ENERGY 2021 is an interactive and innovative platform, bringing together leading power and utility leaders, government decision-makers, renewable energy companies, economists, financiers, and investors to discover how the economic, financial, and political framework for energy is evolving, and to assess the implications of growing renewable deployment for the future shape of the energy industry. Click here for brochure.
This Forum will engage 40+ outstanding and well-known Energy Experts for a day of conversation to shed a light on how Malaysia and Its organizations can shift toward a greener and new energy implementation. An interactive post-conference workshop will follow to provide attendees with deep learning on how organizations can follow through with Malaysia’s sustainable energy goal and the challenges faced with implementing them.
As IMM is a supporting partner, IMM members are entitled to get 15% discount (Discount code: CPNESMP21) upon registration.
- How Malaysia can improve and compete in the global race.
- Why the equator is an advantageous location when it comes to solar power.
- The role of untapped potentials in Biomass & Biogas.
- Making Energy smarter with Digitalization.
- Advancing Malaysia’s Energy Transformation towards the Future.
- Reforming and financing as the way forward for Malaysia’s Energy Market and more
Do not miss out on this opportunity to learn about what is coming up in the industry.
Register now, the seats are limited.
More Info and registration at: https://bit.ly/2VjUw9O