In becoming more well known in receiving this worldwide benchmark, Institute of Materials, Malaysia (IMM) in a progress of applying more certification that were validates from Standards Malaysia as a Persons Certification Body. By achieving this accreditation, IMM strives to gain more certificate to present the best quality while meets the standard of certifications requirement.
List of in progress scheme to be Accredited
- Certified Protective Coating Technician (Blaster and /or Painter) Level 1 & Level 2
- Certified B1B2 Assistant Blaster & Painter (ABP)
- Certified Vibration Practitioner Category 1
- Certified Coating Fingerprint Quality Controller Level 1 (FP1)
- Certified Coating Fingerprint Quality Controller Level 2 (FP2)