The Council of IMM has given approval for the re-certification of IMM Certified Protective Coating Technicians (Level 1 and Level 2) (IMM PCT L1L2) at its meeting on 7th August 2020. Certified personnel who wish to apply for re-certification may submit their application to IMM Secretariat.
WHO CAN APPLY
Certified IMM PCT L1L2 whose certification has expired or is due to expire.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The validity period for re-certification shall be 5 years commencing from the date of approval.
- Only those who possess currently valid or expired IMM PCT L1L2 certification are eligible for the re-certification.
- Applicants for re-certification are encouraged to attend the IMM PCT L1L2 refresher course.
The total fee for re-certification is RM800 which includes the following:
- Re-certification fee: RM600
- Membership fee: RM200
Payment shall be made via internet banking/online transfer, Cash Deposit Machine/Cheque Deposit Machine, telegraphic transfer, or bank draft to the following account:
Account Name: Institute of Materials, Malaysia
Account No.: 8009055156
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill up the official application form.
- Submit the completed form with the required supporting documents to IMM Secretariat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IMM Secretariat will notify on the eligibility status for the application and the applicant shall make the payment if notified eligible.
- Submit proof of payment to IMM Secretariat via email at email@example.com.
- The status of the application will be made known to the applicant within two weeks from the date of the payment.
List of supporting documents to be attached to the completed form:
- Copy of IC or passport;
- Current CV with details of past and current employment records to show continued work experience;
- Copy of current IMM competency certificate and card;
- Copy of certificate of completion of IMM PCT L1L2 refresher course (if any);
- Copies of certificates of related courses attended to show professional development; and
- Any other documentary proof (if available) to show continued use of the skills required.
- Competency certificate and card to IMM Certified Protective Coating Technicians with 5-year validity
- IMM membership certificate with 5-year validity
For more information, applicant may contact IMM Secretariat at +60376611591 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.